Anxiety Hypnosis Offering Tips To Depressed People Of Walsall.
7 Practical Tips To Avoid Depression.
- # 1 Have a go at exercise as this helps create the release of endorphins into your blood stream and helps change your mood. This doesn’t mean spending hours at a gym, but any form of positive exercise. This can include walking, swimming, badminton, bowls to the harder activities of running or pumping iron or boxing…
- # 2 One of the most effective ways to recover from depression is to do gardening. Everything is energy and so when you are gardening you interact with nature, such as messing in the soil or grass cutting, planting or pruning. This helps discharge the negative emotion you have been holding onto.
- # 3 Body posture is key to changing your physical structure and this will help you to create a positive feeling within you. Rather than walking around with your head down – have ago at counting chimney pots or notice the shapes of clouds or when possible try star gazing. The very act of holding your head up will make you feel positive and it is hard to feel depressed when you are looking up.
- # 4 Try not to let your environment dictate how you should feel with depression, This could be either with work or a poor relationship. Start to look for the good in your world and once a week have an appreciation day by telling someone 3 things that you like or admire about them. This is one to do and help reinforce the positive statements to you and others .
- # 5 Don’t get caught up in negative news media or TV soaps as they fill you with dread and despair. Start to watch light hearted fun stuff if you have to watch TV. Read positive motivational books or via YouTube and start to download positivity into your world. This will help to reprogramme your thinking.
- # 6 Start to write a positive journal of your experiences of staying positive and how you quickly over came the negative days and the strategies that worked best for you. Personal journals can work really well as you can map your progress of being more positive each day.
- # 7 This is important, check that you are not drinking too much alcohol as alcohol is a poison. Realise that to begin with alcohol is a stimulate when only taking a small amount you can feel good. But the more you take then it has the opposite affect and alcohol acts as a depressant and so this becomes a cycle of negative fulfilling prophecy. So drink in moderation but never to excess.
These few simple tasks can easily be done everyday. Hopefully after 3 weeks you will start to notice how positive you feel.
Of course, no amount of reading about cures on the internet etc will help as much as seeing The Nexus Team at Anxiety Hypnosis. There is no substitute for 1-2-1 therapy. You are an individual and such, I access your particular problem, I then tailor a programme of hypnotherapy that will get you the desired results.
Helpful Links For You To Access.
See what else The Nexus Team can do for you at what we offer at anxiety hypnosis in Walsall.
Here are some of my past clients reviews on anxiety hypnosis of what people had to say.
Get my Free Download to my 7 solutions to axe anxiety.
Do you have a fear of flying? – then please check out my Flying Fabulously MP3 guide with ebook and blueprint.
Check out my previous blog on anxiety hypnosis ‘depressed young men killing themselves‘…
Call me on the following numbers to book your appointment.
In the UK. M: 07939 905 388
In the UK. T: 01922 285 118
Helping you toward success.
The Nexus Team.