FEARS & PHOBIAS IN WALSALL by The Nexus Team Anxiety Hypnosis.
What is a Phobia?
Phobias are expressed by a total avoidance, to either doing or going anywhere near the subject of the phobia. e.g. If you have a phobia of dentists, this means you will do everything in your power never to go to the dentist. Even if you are in pain with your teeth, phobics would rather pull their own teeth out than visit a dentist. Of course this is only one example…
What is a Fear?
A fear has varying degrees of what is called a sliding scale of fear. This can range from mild fear to a really bad fear. People who may have a fear of the dentist, would be able to tolerate visiting the dentist. This again is dependant on the severity of the fear. As one might go on their own, another may find a sympathetic dentist and go at a quiet time. This is so that the fear can in some way be managed. Again this can go for other things that people are fearful of, such as needles, snakes, and dogs to name but a few.
Anxiety Hypnosis Helping You To Manage Your Fears & Phobias In Walsall.
Anxiety Hypnosis Helping You To manage your Fears & Phobias In Walsall is where I have developed special techniques to help people get over their issues. The good news is that you don’t have to put up with the fears or phobias any longer – so long as you really want to get rid of them!
At Anxiety Hypnosis, The Nexus Team will help you to get rid of the fears or phobias, and in many cases he will do this within 1 session. Even if you have failed before to get rid of your fears or phobias, then realise that I can help you.
3 Tips To Help You Manage Your Fears or Phobias.
# 1 Recognise whether this is a fear or phobia you are experiencing. If this is a fear or even a very strong fear, it is easier to deal with on your own than it is to manage a phobia. Managing a phobia can be quite draining as you are constantly on the lookout for danger. A fear isn’t nearly so bad. So now you know what it is you have and most people have a fear to one degree or another.
# 2 So if this is a fear, you have probably taken avoidance most of your life. However this has never cured your fear. One of the best things that you can do is to face what it is that you fear. But don’t rush into this. Set out some rules, limitations and guidelines to make sure you conquer this. e.g could be that you want to get over your fear of heights. Start to get used to the height before you progress to the next level. Let your thoughts become comfortable before you move onwards and upwards.
# 3 If you have a severe phobia, then more than likely you will have to see a specialist that deals with your phobia. Other than that, you can get rid of your fear by knowing as much as you can on that subject. i.e. If you fear spiders, then it might help to know about the spider that you fear. It will not be a deadly spider that you’ll probably never come into contact with – but just the everyday house spider that we have in the UK. Remember that knowledge is power and understanding the spider will help you disarm the negative fears it has had over you.
Anxiety Hypnosis Offering You More Help & Guidance.
- The Nexus Team at Anxiety Hypnosis is offering you more help and guidance with links to other blogs as well as how to contact me .
- Also you can get The Nexus Team’s Anxiety Hypnosis 7 Solutions To Axe Anxiety.
- My blog link to help you with the fear of flying with The Nexus Team’s Flying Fabulously Tool Kit.
- My blog link to help you with a journal to help you get organised, this can help you improve by creating a positive mindset.
- Remember to get you Free Complimentary Consultation.
- Please look out for future blogs, tips, tricks, and strategies to help you abolish anxiety forever with The Nexus Team at Anxiety Hypnosis.
- Our aim is to get you feeling positive, confident, successful. All available in Walsall also we offer you the chance to try our Reiki Healing available in Walsall & Pelsall.
Helping you towards success.