“Tiredness Can Seriously Damage Your Health”.
Sleep Deprivation With The Walsall People.
Tiredness can seriously damage your health, sleep deprivation can cause a number of issues with Walsall people also with people anywhere else in the country. You don’t need me to tell you that you need to sleep, but did you know that long term sleep deprivation can seriously damage your health both physically and mentally .
What Are The Side Effects Of Sleep Deprivation.
- Sleeping pills.
- Time lost from work.
- Health problems.
- No quality of sleep.
- Soreness of tired eyes.
- Heart palpation.
- Dropping off to sleep at the wrong time. (Driving)
The Selfishness Of Sleep.
The selfishness of sleep means that you drop off to sleep at any moment of the day. Because we have busy lifestyles we have to be awake for all of them e.g. driving, working machinery, being at school or in an important meeting. Taking care of the family including having young children as you may know all to well what it can feel like to have your sleep broken by a crying baby. The part of you that sends you to sleep, can send you to sleep wherever you are and whatever you are doing and this can possibly kill you.
What Can You Do To Sleep Better.
You have to prepare to go to sleep, you may find that you can sleep better when you are on holiday or you have not got anything to be worried about. So realise that you can sleep, it’s either not the right place or the right time to do so. You will never feel that you have had a good sleep while you are asleep. A good sleep will only be recognised when you are awake.
10 Things To Do To Get A Better Sleep.
- 1 Lavender is a great way to help you sleep if you place this by your pillow or a few drops of lavender oil on a tissue placed by you during the night.
- 2 Stop the tossing and turning because this will keep you awake.
- 3 Keep still for 15 minuets and this will help you go to sleep
- 4 Tell yourself that you are going to sleep tonight. (positive self talk).
- 5 Seek hypnosis to help you reprogramme your sleeping patterns.
- 6 Try EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing), this is a way of helping you to combat what has been keeping you awake.
- 7 Check that any side effects of medication isn’t affecting you from sleeping.
- 8 Count back from 900 very – very slowly and only say the number when you breath out. (This can take about 15 mins).
- 9 No looking at either computer or phone screens at least an hour before you go to bed.
- 10 Make your sleeping space a place of calm tranquil settings that you know you would like to sleep in.
The Nexus Team At Anxiety Hypnosis + Reiki Healing.
Reiki healing is a great way to calm down a busy mind and also it aids sleep, so you might want to consider that holistic approach to helping you get over the problem that has being depriving you of a very natural thing and that is to sleep. But try out the 10 ways to help you get a rested sleep and if you require more intervention to help with sleeping please contact me.
Anxiety Hypnosis Walsall With The Nexus Team Information Centre.
If you would like a Free Complimentary Consultation, then please feel free to book yours today.
Remember that your sleep deprivation could be down to high levels of feeling anxious. You can get my free instant download to help with positive ways to help with your anxiety with my 7 solutions to axe your anxiety.
Why not check out our Jikiden Reiki page to satisfy your curiosity with the other positive wellness that it can bring you.
Helping you towards success.
Call me on the following numbers to book your appointment.
In the UK. M: 07939 905 388
In the UK. T: 01922 285 118